Friday, February 13, 2009

The Game Room


I had a lot of fun doing this room. I decided that I was going to try a wood floor and used a sheet of balsa wood and scored it with a pen. I then used a special walnut stain and then finished with satin Polycrylic. I did the baseboard with the miniature baseboard from miniatures.com and stained them. I was going to do the windows with the same stain, but decided to do them in white. I just love the pool table with the tiny billard balls and the chess set.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia - I can't believe that you have just started to do miniaturing. The rooms look great - especially the games room. I will be glad to watch your progress as you work on the house. I too have "one" house as I don't have room for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment. I really enjoy doing the rooms.

    ReplyDelete