Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Entrance Hall - work in progress


This was the first room I worked on after completing the exterior so long ago. I laid the floor and painted the staircase. When I started over again, I finished painting the walls and purchased the clock, table, and vase of flowers. What is left to do is finish the woodwork around the small window, the baseboard, and door. I ran out of the woodwork lumber and have more on order. In addition, I am not crazy about the door that came with the kit, which you can't really see in this picture, so I may replace that too. I also love pigs, for some reason, so that explains why I have a tiny pig next to the clock. To the right of the staircase, you can see a corner of the music room, which will be another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment