Thursday, February 12, 2009

The First Room


I supposed I started at the top and worked my way down because it was easier to do that room. I made the first room I worked on look very similar to my home office, at least I used the same paint.


The first picture is after I painted the walls

This picture is how it looks now. I don't know if you can tell, but I got a very small cat for the sofa against the far wall. I used red felt for the "wall-to-wall" carpeting, and used small basswood strips for the baseboard. I then found through miniatures.com actual replic baseboard and have used that since in the rest of the house. The house sits on the floor in front of a window and when the light comes through the suggested stained glass windows, the light is very pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment