Sunday, March 22, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
You all must have thought I fell off the face of the earth. Well the cyber earth, maybe. I have been having such horrible problems with my computer. Long story...
Anyway, thank you so much to Doreen of http://doreensminiatures.blogspot.com/ for sending my first award and to Casey at http://caseymini.blogspot.com/ for the other award. It is most difficult for me to pass it along to the 10 and 15 people because I don’t know that many, Anyway, here is my list of the people who get both. I am sorry if this is not the proper way to do it.
- Taenia at http://taeniasminiatures.blogspot.com/who is amazing with flowers.
- JFolk at http://jlilroomer.blogspot.com/
- Debbie at http://debbiestinytreasures.blogspot.com/
- Colleen at http://creatingdollhouseminiatures.blogspot.com/
- Minimaker Anderson at http://creatingdollhouseminiatures.blogspot.com/ who always has some amazing videos to help me out.
- Carolina at http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/ who posts the most amazing pictures.
I am really quite grateful for the attention. Thanks again.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Monday, March 2, 2009
Sunday, March 1, 2009
I then started on the work for the windows in the Music Room and the Bedroom. I made two sample windows to test them for fit before I went and cut for the others. I have 5 wide windows and 8 narrow windows in those two rooms. I checked for fit and "gang cut" the pieces for the other windows this morning. I laid them all out on a piece of paper that I marked with the sizes so I can just grab, sand, and assemble as I move along. They are all going to be painted so I didn't have to stain the pieces before I cut.
These are different from the other ones I have done because these have corner blocks. I have never used them before but I studied the workwork in my real size house and checked out how they were done and figured it out. I also had some help from my husband who does construction and he gave me the thumbs up on what I was doing.