So the boxes came in a few days ago. After looking at the instructions I realized it was relatively simple to construct and put them together. They are on their sides drying and I am looking forward to getting them moving along. I ordered some of the things to go into the boxes, except the pianos because the place where I normally get things for my miniatures has them on backorder until November. That would be in time, but I don't want to wait that long. So now I have to do a search for them while working to get the rest completed. The kit came with the moulding for the front and the plexiglass for the final assembly. Now to pick up the paints and start with the base.
Vacation Time..... Just a Week!
15 hours ago