Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting Closer

I am really pleased how this is coming along. I have the baseboard and the cornice molding to along with putting the lights together. I think that I may also get a plant or something to fill the corner, but I think the placement of the furniture works. You can't really tell by this picture, but the walls are a tan color and work with the floor stain. The two pictures are the ones that were used on my father's CD cover; the one of the left is Chopin and the one on the right is my father when he was young. It is one of his first publicity pictures.



The room for my mother is also coming along. I don't have the pictures temporarily placed in this picture, but I like the placement of the furniture. The walls are a pale pink to go with the window treatment I am working. Again, the baseboard, cornice molding, and lighting need to be done to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment