I tried my hand at a shrub today. I came across a blog that gave instructions of doing one by taking some floral foam, spraying it with adhesive, and rolling it in model railroad foliage. Well spraying really didn't work, so I ended up tearing up small sections of the foam and dipping it in the fast grab and putting it on the foam. I doesn't look too bad.
It's snowing again in this area. I had driven in to work early this morning and the roads were pretty good at that time, but things got really bad and they let us go - those who actually made it in. I am glad I left when I did because now they have declared a state of emergency and I could have gotten stuck at the office and been really unhappy. So now I am home and able to work on my house. I am happy.