Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacation

Hi all. I know it has been a long while since I have posted last, and some may have been wondering what’s going on, or not. But I am going to take a vacation from my miniature blog for a while at least while summer is here. I have taken up bicycling and it takes up way too much time. Besides, my workroom up here on the third floor of my house gets very hot in the summer so I won’t be doing much work on my mini house. It’s pretty much finished anyway. I just have to work on the outside and finalize some small things there. I am going to work on another project once the cold winds begin to blow and bicycling is not possible. I think it's going to be a cottage, but I am not sure. More on that decision to come later.

In the meantime, you can follow all that other progress, if you are so inclined on my other blog, Confessions of a Middle Aged Woman.

Thanks. See ya until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment