Friday, March 6, 2009

Music Room Windows Completed

I got the window woodwork for the music room finished last night and put in place. It turned out okay, but it is the least favorite of the rooms in the house. Maybe because it is dark. Anyway I found these adorable "tin ceiling" tiles in a catalog and along with some egg and dart cornice molding painted to match I think it will brighten things up.


I am undecided what to do with the channel moulding that I have put at the ends of the floors. Should I paint it white, brown, or stain it? Any suggestions? Here's a picture showing the bedroom that has yet to have the window moulding put in place. I have finished them, but have to paint them yet.

2 comments:

  1. There is an award That i have given to you over on my blog. Please come over to my "Miniatures" blog to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, I just posted an award for you on my blog. Please come and pick it up.

    ReplyDelete